Now, I’ve done many a Detox. Many.
An amazing way to clear the Body, Mind & Emotions.
I’ve probably mentioned this one before; I just find this the most fascinating Detox so far!
***Earl Nightingale Detox***
– Write on a card what you want more than anything else. Single goal, clearly defined
– Think of it each day with optimism. Remember – you must become what you think about, it’s the law
– Stop thinking about what it is you fear, replace it with a positive thought – control your thinking
– Do much more than you have to
– Give of yourself much more
– Don’t concern yourself with how you are going to achieve the goal, just where are you going. The answers will come to you
***& the best bit***:
– If you let a negative thought enter your mind and you do not replace it, you must start the 30 day test again!
We can achieve nothing, without first paying the price – so act as though it was impossible to fail
Write this on the back of your Detox Card:
‘Ask and it shall be given unto you
Seek and ye shall find
Knock and it shall be opened onto you
For everyone that asketh, receiveth
And he that seeketh, findeth
And to him that knocked, it shall be opened’
…Day 1 of 30 – will update you along the way – on (for me); the most fascinating Detox (so far) x
Laura is a talented Model, Writer & Make-Up Artist, and is always inspiring me. I am privileged to be answering questions with her, regarding our healthy lifestyles.
How did we both get to meet?
Laura: “I cannot remember the first time that I stumbled upon Neeta’s Instagram, but I remember thinking that she was amazing at yoga”.
Neeta: “Virtually! – Laura gave me a lovely comment on Instagram, Autumn 2016, and then we kept liking and commenting on each others posts from there. Hopefully we can meet soon – as we both LOVE eating, red lipstick, fitness……and libraries!”
What do you find you like best about each other?
Laura: “I really admire Neeta’s story. She has overhauled her life and has changed her career to follow her passions. Her determination and desire to go for what she wants, makes me want to push for my dreams as well. As a person, she comes across as genuine and sweet. Really, I would call her a friend”.
Neeta: ” I love Laura’s business woman vibe – she’s a Model, Writer, and Makeup Artist. She draws me in with her posts – especially the ones involving her poetry. There’s always a positive message and they always involve Health & Fitness – physical, mental or spiritual”.