Hello and Welcome! It’s Neeta here; and for as long as I can remember, I’ve always had a loyal passion for Health and Fitness.
In my early 20’s I joined a gym for the first time, and we’ve rarely been apart since.
I loved training, clearing my mind, and then discovered the energising beauty of Yoga and Pilates.
From my heart, I’m on a mission to encourage people to feel the Fun, Flexibility and Flow, of Fitness.
My love for wellbeing has developed over the years, and I love to constantly keep learning!
– Yoga Instructor (RYT 200) – 2011
– Personal Trainer (Level 3) – 2017
– Pilates Instructor (Level 3) – 2017
– Ante & Post Natal Exercise (Level 3) – 2017
– BA Hons Degree – English Literature, Marketing & Fitness – 2019
I love including music in my sessions, and it’s my aim to see people leaving refreshed and revitalised – and feeling like it was a worthwhile part of their day.
Hopefully you can join me on my lifelong journey – where Mindset is key – see you on the other side! x