Hello and Welcome! It’s Neeta here; and for as long as I can remember, I’ve always had a loyal passion for Health, Fitness and Wellbeing.
20 years ago I joined a gym for the first time (New Years resolution), and we’ve rarely been apart since.
I loved training; clearing my mind, and then discovered the energising beauty of Yoga, Pilates, and all things relating to a Healthy, Balanced Lifestyle.
From my heart, I’m on a mission to encourage people to feel the Fun, Flexibility and Flow, of Fitness.
My love for Wellbeing has developed over the years, and I love to constantly keep learning, and writing – mainly about exercise, (man)food, and simple, natural ways to feel full of life.
– BA Hons Degree – English Literature, Marketing & Fitness – 2019/2020
– Ante & Post Natal Exercise (Level 3) – 2017
– Pilates Instructor (Level 3) – 2017
– Personal Trainer (Level 3) – 2017
– Yoga Instructor (RYT 200) – 2011
I think that Mindset is key – and it’s a lifelong journey for me – I hope to see you on the other side!