Being in a healthy relationship should feel pretty Easy,
Giving you exciting butterflies, not make you feel all queasy,
There is no push, there is no struggle, there is no ‘I will mould you,’
There is just freedom, a soulful flow, and time to hug and hold you.
When it is my time, it is my time,
I am living the best of my existence.
These sensational Moments are beautiful to me,
Love, laughter and the least resistance.
Mistakes are just experiences, as long as they are learnt from,
We are imperfect humans, featured in our real-life rom-com.
Avoid being so hard on yourself, life is meant to feel amazing,
Enjoy every Eternal sensation, on-the-move or lazing.
The 14th of February. Saint Valentine’s Day,
Exhibiting love like a dramatic play,
For those 364 days that also pass in-between,
Ensure you love yourself to the highest extreme.
Only I am with me, twenty-four hours a day,
Only I decide to zip-it, or boldly have my say.
Only I can make decisions that can change my life forever,
Only I can implement ideas, or choose to disclose them—never.
Know your Limits and your boundaries when your life’s in crazy-mode,
You’re running up that hill, when you could be strolling along that road.
The human body is extremely smart, it will give you a warning sign,
So realise that prevention is better than cure, as you stop to re-align.
I just want to post about running a Business.
Small, Medium or Large.
– Some days are a tad more challenging than others.
– Some days I wonder why I can’t suddenly remember the names of my closest – as my head is full of 362 things to do.
– Some days I have to check-myself to refrain from sounding like I talk in bullet-points.
– Some days I need to take longer breaths in order to remain sane – (& stay alive!)
– Some days I have to remember why I started.
– Some days I want to have a 24-7 verbal reminder (a hug) from someone, to reassure me that I can do it.
– Some days I just want to Netflix & Chill for a week (in the literal sense); burn my tasklist & video this snippet of joy.
Yet Every Day, I realise that our soul guides us towards what feels right.
& I just want to say, that whatever makes you feel like you’re having fun & time flies when you’re doing it…do that.
– Is it easy? – not always.
– Do you have to naturally up-your-kindness & avoid expectation – without a doubt.
– Will you make mistakes & learn from them? – daily.
– Do you need to balance work with your personal life – you do your best.
– Is it possible – 100%.
– Is it a blessing to go down this path? – all day, Every Day.