When it is my time, it is my time,
I am living the best of my existence.
These sensational Moments are beautiful to me,
Love, laughter and the least resistance.
Mistakes are just experiences, as long as they are learnt from,
We are imperfect humans, featured in our real-life rom-com.
Avoid being so hard on yourself, life is meant to feel amazing,
Enjoy every Eternal sensation, on-the-move or lazing.
The 14th of February. Saint Valentine’s Day,
Exhibiting love like a dramatic play,
For those 364 days that also pass in-between,
Ensure you love yourself to the highest extreme.
Only I am with me, twenty-four hours a day,
Only I decide to zip-it, or boldly have my say.
Only I can make decisions that can change my life forever,
Only I can implement ideas, or choose to disclose them—never.
Know your Limits and your boundaries when your life’s in crazy-mode,
You’re running up that hill, when you could be strolling along that road.
The human body is extremely smart, it will give you a warning sign,
So realise that prevention is better than cure, as you stop to re-align.
First thing in the morning, I always have ‘quiet-time’ – it’s just part of my daily self-care, and works a treat! – sign-up to the inspiring The Style Of Laura Jane – Newsletter – where my 5 Tips are featured.
I feel relaxed, focused, organised, able to juggle and plan, whilst staying aligned and feeling that I’m in control of my actions.
Here are my 5 Tips:
1) Get up and make my bed – fresh, and ready for the day ahead
2) Quickly go through my phone to sort anything ‘urgent’ – & check my finance status
3) Rinse my mouth & eyes – before drinking/eating – to remove any overnight toxins
4) Place a warm cotton pad compress on eyes – whilst I go through my daily mantra in my head – beginning with ‘3-2-1- I’m alive!’
5) Drink my hot lemon – to clear my system – whilst listening to motivational speakers such as Abraham Hicks, and planning exactly what I need to do for the day – I’ll listen to my body – if I want to exercise I will, if I feel I need to heal, I’ll do just that x
I just want to post about running a Business.
Small, Medium or Large.
– Some days are a tad more challenging than others.
– Some days I wonder why I can’t suddenly remember the names of my closest – as my head is full of 362 things to do.
– Some days I have to check-myself to refrain from sounding like I talk in bullet-points.
– Some days I need to take longer breaths in order to remain sane – (& stay alive!)
– Some days I have to remember why I started.
– Some days I want to have a 24-7 verbal reminder (a hug) from someone, to reassure me that I can do it.
– Some days I just want to Netflix & Chill for a week (in the literal sense); burn my tasklist & video this snippet of joy.
Yet Every Day, I realise that our soul guides us towards what feels right.
& I just want to say, that whatever makes you feel like you’re having fun & time flies when you’re doing it…do that.
– Is it easy? – not always.
– Do you have to naturally up-your-kindness & avoid expectation – without a doubt.
– Will you make mistakes & learn from them? – daily.
– Do you need to balance work with your personal life – you do your best.
– Is it possible – 100%.
– Is it a blessing to go down this path? – all day, Every Day.
I love to write and have devoted time to my little book – and put my heart and soul into it.
I volunteered for MIND in 2005-2007 and it was an incredible experience.
– So, I’m donating 50% of my proceeds to this amazing charity
– Inspiring publishers – Hashtag Press
– Published on Thurs 31st Jan 2019!
– Available to pre-order – My Mini-Micro Mindset Manual
I would be grateful if you showed your support, and even more blessed if you purchase a copy/copies!
Thank You xxxx
Very recently, I felt like I was losing my energy – physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally.
I found it quite hard and solitary to start a Fitness Business from scratch, and found that bit by bit, I was actually talking myself out of continuing with it; seeking support from invisible places.
Fortunately, this only lasted for a few weeks!
I suddenly decided to go on a Detox. I often Detox; and this resets me, roots me, it gets me back to where I feel I need to be. However, I had to stop and restart – I’m now on my third try, and it’s Day 3 – as I found myself losing precious energy again. I watched Earl Nightingale and decided to use his amazing method – to be super-strict with myself; by doing this for 30 days, and any time my mind would negatively wander, I would return to the beginning.
My thought pattern has begun to change again – for the better. It does take discipline, effort, motivation and time; yet in a split-moment, with a positive way of thinking; I feel the life-changing difference; which for me, is a rewarding, lifelong journey.
I also started watching many of the Speakers that I wrote about in Part 1 of this Series; and found one who I only discovered a couple of days after she passed. Louise Hay – an incredible inspiration, and one of her quotes will remain with me:
‘We have to change these thoughts and we must do them deliberately, because we’re the people that are in charge. We get the opportunity in choosing what we think’.
People like Louise Hay, Jim Rohn, Marisa Peer, Les Brown – they’re the support I love to return to, time and time again; yet my main support is myself; working from my heart; where I can continue to give back; continue to build my energy; physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally. x