Now, I’ve done many a Detox. Many.
An amazing way to clear the Body, Mind & Emotions.
I’ve probably mentioned this one before; I just find this the most fascinating Detox so far!
***Earl Nightingale Detox***
– Write on a card what you want more than anything else. Single goal, clearly defined
– Think of it each day with optimism. Remember – you must become what you think about, it’s the law
– Stop thinking about what it is you fear, replace it with a positive thought – control your thinking
– Do much more than you have to
– Give of yourself much more
– Don’t concern yourself with how you are going to achieve the goal, just where are you going. The answers will come to you
***& the best bit***:
– If you let a negative thought enter your mind and you do not replace it, you must start the 30 day test again!
We can achieve nothing, without first paying the price – so act as though it was impossible to fail
Write this on the back of your Detox Card:
‘Ask and it shall be given unto you
Seek and ye shall find
Knock and it shall be opened onto you
For everyone that asketh, receiveth
And he that seeketh, findeth
And to him that knocked, it shall be opened’
…Day 1 of 30 – will update you along the way – on (for me); the most fascinating Detox (so far) x
I just remembered I’m nearly 5 years booze-free.
This definitely isn’t a preach-session by the way!
I know I used to exercise after a wild night out; yet it started to interfere with my training, making me sluggish and was also making me unhappy/acting as a depressant.
So I amicably turned my back on booze in July 2012, and I’ve actually never looked back.
One of my better decisions!
Whether you’re on the cocktails/mocktails, I hope you have a wicked weekend. x