I've been a Yoga Instructor since 2011, have just qualified as a Personal Trainer & Pilates Instructor in 2017.
I'm currently on a mission to encourage the Fun, Flexibility & Flow of Fitness to the masses!
Hope to see you on the other side x
I feel relaxed, focused, organised, able to juggle and plan, whilst staying aligned and feeling that I’m in control of my actions.
Here are my 5 Tips:
1) Get up and make my bed – fresh, and ready for the day ahead
2) Quickly go through my phone to sort anything ‘urgent’ – & check my finance status
3) Rinse my mouth & eyes – before drinking/eating – to remove any overnight toxins
4) Place a warm cotton pad compress on eyes – whilst I go through my daily mantra in my head – beginning with ‘3-2-1- I’m alive!’
5) Drink my hot lemon – to clear my system – whilst listening to motivational speakers such as Abraham Hicks, and planning exactly what I need to do for the day – I’ll listen to my body – if I want to exercise I will, if I feel I need to heal, I’ll do just that x
An amazing way to clear the Body, Mind & Emotions.
I’ve probably mentioned this one before; I just find this the most fascinating Detox so far!
***Earl Nightingale Detox***
– Write on a card what you want more than anything else. Single goal, clearly defined
– Think of it each day with optimism. Remember – you must become what you think about, it’s the law
– Stop thinking about what it is you fear, replace it with a positive thought – control your thinking
– Do much more than you have to
– Give of yourself much more
– Don’t concern yourself with how you are going to achieve the goal, just where are you going. The answers will come to you
***& the best bit***:
– If you let a negative thought enter your mind and you do not replace it, you must start the 30 day test again!
We can achieve nothing, without first paying the price – so act as though it was impossible to fail
Write this on the back of your Detox Card:
‘Ask and it shall be given unto you
Seek and ye shall find
Knock and it shall be opened onto you
For everyone that asketh, receiveth
And he that seeketh, findeth
And to him that knocked, it shall be opened’
…Day 1 of 30 – will update you along the way – on (for me); the most fascinating Detox (so far) x