I just want to post about running a Business.
Small, Medium or Large.
– Some days are a tad more challenging than others.
– Some days I wonder why I can’t suddenly remember the names of my closest – as my head is full of 362 things to do.
– Some days I have to check-myself to refrain from sounding like I talk in bullet-points.
– Some days I need to take longer breaths in order to remain sane – (& stay alive!)
– Some days I have to remember why I started.
– Some days I want to have a 24-7 verbal reminder (a hug) from someone, to reassure me that I can do it.
– Some days I just want to Netflix & Chill for a week (in the literal sense); burn my tasklist & video this snippet of joy.
Yet Every Day, I realise that our soul guides us towards what feels right.
& I just want to say, that whatever makes you feel like you’re having fun & time flies when you’re doing it…do that.
– Is it easy? – not always.
– Do you have to naturally up-your-kindness & avoid expectation – without a doubt.
– Will you make mistakes & learn from them? – daily.
– Do you need to balance work with your personal life – you do your best.
– Is it possible – 100%.
– Is it a blessing to go down this path? – all day, Every Day.
I love to write and have devoted time to my little book – and put my heart and soul into it.
I volunteered for MIND in 2005-2007 and it was an incredible experience.
– So, I’m donating 50% of my proceeds to this amazing charity
– Inspiring publishers – Hashtag Press
– Published on Thurs 31st Jan 2019!
– Available to pre-order – My Mini-Micro Mindset Manual
I would be grateful if you showed your support, and even more blessed if you purchase a copy/copies!
Thank You xxxx
Now, I’ve done many a Detox. Many.
An amazing way to clear the Body, Mind & Emotions.
I’ve probably mentioned this one before; I just find this the most fascinating Detox so far!
***Earl Nightingale Detox***
– Write on a card what you want more than anything else. Single goal, clearly defined
– Think of it each day with optimism. Remember – you must become what you think about, it’s the law
– Stop thinking about what it is you fear, replace it with a positive thought – control your thinking
– Do much more than you have to
– Give of yourself much more
– Don’t concern yourself with how you are going to achieve the goal, just where are you going. The answers will come to you
***& the best bit***:
– If you let a negative thought enter your mind and you do not replace it, you must start the 30 day test again!
We can achieve nothing, without first paying the price – so act as though it was impossible to fail
Write this on the back of your Detox Card:
‘Ask and it shall be given unto you
Seek and ye shall find
Knock and it shall be opened onto you
For everyone that asketh, receiveth
And he that seeketh, findeth
And to him that knocked, it shall be opened’
…Day 1 of 30 – will update you along the way – on (for me); the most fascinating Detox (so far) x
Alcohol. Dancing. Alcohol and Dancing.
This was my favourite combination back in the day. I would just get into the ‘Zone’ and go for it on the dance floor.
Was I completely happy?
Well, at that present moment, I was carefree, music blaring, and with friends; having a fantastic time; no commitments other than buying the next round; being ‘Fun’.
So yes, I was ‘happy’.
However, as time moved on, I started to feel like I was on a comedown after drinking – feeling The Bad News Blues coming my way. Not so Fun. Pretty depressing, actually. I also didn’t really know who I was in general; not really; and it took years of ‘experiences’ and dealing with issues to get to my content place.
So, I quit alcohol in 2012, and haven’t had any since!
I’d quit a few times in my life – taken a healthy break – sometimes for a few months; and then gone back to it. Whilst alcohol-free, I’d be in bars not really knowing how to express myself being sober, because in a way, that’s what dancing is, isn’t it? Expressing Yourself, and as you express yourself, you feel vibrant; alive.
Until as time went on, I just forced myself to get up; and just breathe, laugh and dance. Sometimes I just couldn’t do it – so I’m truly sorry to those who had to be around me at that time! – there was too much going on in my head; and I’d talk myself out of just shaking-it (physically and mentally) and living in that moment. However, these days I always do it no matter what – going wild with a glass of water, Orange Juice, or my one of my favourites at the moment – Elderflower, Lime & Tonic – and it will be this way, now and forever.
So, 4 things I’ve learnt:
Just get up – as quickly as you can – in fact, be the first one to get your groove on
Let your creativity flow – release those stagnant blockages and feel that lively energy
ALWAYS get your coat from the cloakroom at least 30 minutes before the bar/club is going to shut
YOU Call the Shots x
It was another honour to be featured on Laura Jane’s stunning website!
Check out the article Best Workout Tips According to Fitness Influencers – and be sure to follow her inspiring Instagram account @thestyleoflaurajane x
Very recently, I felt like I was losing my energy – physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally.
I found it quite hard and solitary to start a Fitness Business from scratch, and found that bit by bit, I was actually talking myself out of continuing with it; seeking support from invisible places.
Fortunately, this only lasted for a few weeks!
I suddenly decided to go on a Detox. I often Detox; and this resets me, roots me, it gets me back to where I feel I need to be. However, I had to stop and restart – I’m now on my third try, and it’s Day 3 – as I found myself losing precious energy again. I watched Earl Nightingale and decided to use his amazing method – to be super-strict with myself; by doing this for 30 days, and any time my mind would negatively wander, I would return to the beginning.
My thought pattern has begun to change again – for the better. It does take discipline, effort, motivation and time; yet in a split-moment, with a positive way of thinking; I feel the life-changing difference; which for me, is a rewarding, lifelong journey.
I also started watching many of the Speakers that I wrote about in Part 1 of this Series; and found one who I only discovered a couple of days after she passed. Louise Hay – an incredible inspiration, and one of her quotes will remain with me:
‘We have to change these thoughts and we must do them deliberately, because we’re the people that are in charge. We get the opportunity in choosing what we think’.
People like Louise Hay, Jim Rohn, Marisa Peer, Les Brown – they’re the support I love to return to, time and time again; yet my main support is myself; working from my heart; where I can continue to give back; continue to build my energy; physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally. x
Laura is a talented Model, Writer & Make-Up Artist, and is always inspiring me. I am privileged to be answering questions with her, regarding our healthy lifestyles.
How did we both get to meet?
Laura: “I cannot remember the first time that I stumbled upon Neeta’s Instagram, but I remember thinking that she was amazing at yoga”.
Neeta: “Virtually! – Laura gave me a lovely comment on Instagram, Autumn 2016, and then we kept liking and commenting on each others posts from there. Hopefully we can meet soon – as we both LOVE eating, red lipstick, fitness……and libraries!”
What do you find you like best about each other?
Laura: “I really admire Neeta’s story. She has overhauled her life and has changed her career to follow her passions. Her determination and desire to go for what she wants, makes me want to push for my dreams as well. As a person, she comes across as genuine and sweet. Really, I would call her a friend”.
Neeta: ” I love Laura’s business woman vibe – she’s a Model, Writer, and Makeup Artist. She draws me in with her posts – especially the ones involving her poetry. There’s always a positive message and they always involve Health & Fitness – physical, mental or spiritual”.