I've been a Yoga Instructor since 2011, have just qualified as a Personal Trainer & Pilates Instructor in 2017.
I'm currently on a mission to encourage the Fun, Flexibility & Flow of Fitness to the masses!
Hope to see you on the other side x
I have simply made a pact with myself to avoid self-harm. Mental self-harm; which can result in unintentional physical and emotional self-harm.
Negative self-thoughts for me, often derive from past events, as well as thinking that in the present, I’m not enough, and additional futuristic visions of doom.
I believe it is about self-alignment, self-belief, self-connection as part of self-help.
My mind is a powerful entity, and works in collaboration with my body, all day, every day.
It is time for me to use my willpower ensure my self-belief is at it’s highest standard; to focus on self-care in order to serve, by checking-in with myself, using positive mantras, and doing what brings me joy.
How can I assure I’m going to follow this through?
I feel relaxed, focused, organised, able to juggle and plan, whilst staying aligned and feeling that I’m in control of my actions.
Here are my 5 Tips:
1) Get up and make my bed – fresh, and ready for the day ahead
2) Quickly go through my phone to sort anything ‘urgent’ – & check my finance status
3) Rinse my mouth & eyes – before drinking/eating – to remove any overnight toxins
4) Place a warm cotton pad compress on eyes – whilst I go through my daily mantra in my head – beginning with ‘3-2-1- I’m alive!’
5) Drink my hot lemon – to clear my system – whilst listening to motivational speakers such as Abraham Hicks, and planning exactly what I need to do for the day – I’ll listen to my body – if I want to exercise I will, if I feel I need to heal, I’ll do just that x